HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS AND DELIVERY?
If your Gift Card shipped via USPS First Class, there is no tracking information available. If your Gift Card shipped via FedEx, you will receive an email with a tracking number once the Gift Card ships to access the current shipping status of your gift.
WHEN WILL MY RECIPIENT RECEIVE THEIR GIFT CARD?
- eGift Card: Most eGift Cards are sent via email on the chosen delivery date, or for same-day delivery, within minutes of the purchase transaction.
- Physical Gift Card: Delivery times are determined by the Shipping Method selection. Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business days after processing.
WHAT DOES THE RECIPIENT RECEIVE WHEN I SEND AN EGIFT CARD OR PHYSICAL GIFT CARD?
- eGift Card: On the delivery date you choose, a message is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a link to retrieve it online. The link in the email goes to a page showing the eGift Card you created (the design you selected, with your recipient’s name and your personalized message), its value, and code number. This page also gives simple instructions for redeeming the eGift Card. Sometimes, special offers and promotions are listed on the page.
- Physical Gift Card: The recipient will receive an envelope via the delivery method you selected which will include a carrier with your personalized message and the physical Gift Card in the design you chose.
DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY EGIFT CARD?
You may show your eGift Card number on any smartphone device. If you choose to print, you do not need to print in color. Be sure to show or print your eGift Card and not your confirmation email.
WHEN DOES THE GIFT CARD EXPIRE?
There is no expiration date on your eGift Card or Physical Gift Card.
HOW DO I CHECK THE BALANCE ON MY GIFT CARD?
You can check the balance on your gift card by visiting http://www.firebirdsrestaurants.com/gift-cards.
HOW DO YOU PREVENT THE EGIFT CARD EMAIL FROM GETTING LOST AS SPAM?
We adhere to all industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the eGift Card via email. Still, there is a chance that the email will be treated as spam or the recipient didn’t notice it in their email inbox. You will receive an email message confirming delivery of the Gift Card alert email, and a message notifying you that the eGift Card has been viewed. If the eGift Card goes un-viewed for 15 days after delivery, you will receive a message with options for resolving the issue.
WHY WOULD MY EGIFT CARD NOT BE RECEIVED?
Because eGift Cards are delivered via email, it is possible delivery will fail for the following reasons:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient’s firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
If a spam filter is blocking firstname.lastname@example.org emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that email@example.com emails are not considered spam.
If you need further assistance, contact Customer Support. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address.