We want to assure you that safety remains our #1 priority. In addition to following CDC guidelines, we have enhanced our already high standards of food safety, hygiene, cleaning and sanitation to including the following:
- COVID-19 virus prevention education for all Team Members
- Strict handwashing practices that include how and when to wash hands
- Daily employee temperature pre-screening
- Sanitizer station at entry/exit for Guests and Team Members
- Complete disinfectant and facility sanitation cleaning service
- Single-use dining menus
- Single-use table sanitizer wipes
- New ToGo/delivery packaging with tamper-evident bags
- Added personal protective equipment and barriers
- Following all CDC and local regulatory guidelines for capacity restrictions and social distancing
- If you have a fever, shortness of breath, dry cough or other symptoms, do not dine here.
Thank you for your continued support!