Firebirds International, LLC (Firebirds) is committed to protecting your privacy. All of the information that we collect from you, such as your e-mail address and related personal information and credit card information, is subject to our Privacy Statement.
The Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you interact with our Site. By accessing this Site, you acknowledge and fully understand Firebirds’ Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this Site, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective Site. Online merchants and others who participate in Firebirds’ Site are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Firebirds collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, through Cookies, and you, the user.
- Web Server Logs. When you visit our Site, we may track information to conduct research and analysis to determine suitable products or services, to improve our Web site and marketing efforts, administer the Site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The type of device you are using to access the Site.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the Site.
- City or State from which you accessed the Site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Pages you viewed on the Site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to block cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Site.
- Information you give us. If you are purchasing a service from our Site, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information including credit card information. This information will be used only to process the purchased products, send you an order confirmation, administer your account and bill you for the purchase.
You may also be asked to disclose relevant personal information to us so that we can respond to inquiries and requests, provide assistance to you and administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering guest service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We will never disclose any personally identifiable information we collect from you to unaffiliated third parties without your explicit permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We encrypt our E-Club Join form, Reservations form, Gift Card purchase forms and all other user-submitted forms using SSL to help prevent intermediary parties from intercepting your data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Firebirds and our email vendor collect reporting and tracking information related to how users respond to the emails we send. We analyze this data for internal use and may use this to determine marketing strategies. We will never share, rent or sell your personal information or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Firebirds closely follows all current Email legislation and is compliant on all aspects of the CAN-SPAM Act. Member must acknowledge that they are 18 year or older to join/participate in the club. We ask for your birth date information to comply with this age requirement and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that prohibits the collecting of personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We reserve the right to remove any Member who we determine is not of age.
- MOBILE WEBSITE
Our mobile site makes use of location-based data like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. If you allow these services, we will obtain your location information directly from your device. We use your location information to provide the appropriate restaurant information, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permission if a location-based service is requested.
- CHILDRENS’ POLICY
Firebirds does not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13.
If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding our Privacy Statement, its
Firebirds International, LLC
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 450
Charlotte, NC 28277
Firebirds will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.