Beef Filet Kabob
- 2- 8 oz. Filets – cut into 1 ounce medallions
- Montreal steak season
- 1- Yellow Squash, cut into ½ round slices
- 1- Zucchini Squash, cut into ½ round slices
- 1- Button Mushrooms
- 1- Red Bell Pepper, cored and cut into 1 1/2” pieces
- 1- Red Onion – cut into 1 1/2” pieces
- 1-Tomato – washed, cored and cut into wedges
- Balsamic Glaze
- Cilantro Sprig
- Parsley – Chopped
- 4 – Wooden Skewers
Soak skewers prior to grilling to prevent them from burning on the grill. Cut all ingredients as directed. Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium/high temperature. Thread the filet medallions onto the skewers (8 each). Season generously with the Montreal steak seasoning and place on the grill. Grill to desired temperature, approximately 5-6 minutes for medium with a pink center. Thread the vegetables on a separate skewer alternating, mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, red pepper and tomato. Season generously with Montreal steak seasoning. Mushrooms will be on each end of the skewer. Cook vegetables on grill until lightly charred all over, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Place filet and vegetables on a plate and remove skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, garnish with Cilantro spring and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes.